Wednesday, December 07, 2016

What's been happening?

Well, as I said, long time no see. I've had a bit of an hiatus for the last 18 months or so. Health issues, a birthmark on my arm turning rogue needed 2 lots of surgery and then some correctional work on my left hip. Work, I was promoted in my day job and I work long hours. Family life, one daughter graduated and moved back home, one daughter left for university and the middle one qualified as a hairdresser and also left home to live with her long term boyfriend. Add this in to 2 major renovation projects on the house - we rebuilt most of the downstairs and you can see where my time went. I do have several projects in the pipeline however and you will be seeing new books from me in 2017. That is if my office assistant ever allows me to do any work.

No comments: