Monday, April 22, 2013

Write on...

I have a confession. I haven't been writing much this year. I want to write, the stories are in my head just bursting to get out but real life has taken over to such a huge extent that I simply haven't had the time or the desire to write.I will write again soon, I promise. I'm going to be doing more hours at my day job and that job has become immensely more stressful and difficult. My family life is also challenging right now. I have three teenage daughters who need me and they, and Mr Nell have to be my priority.

So I appologise for not being around much at the moment. Things are settling down into a new pattern and then I can hit the keyboard again.

1 comment:

Cara Cooper said...

Hi Nell, I know how you feel. I believe we both work in the third sector and the day job for me too has hotted up and at times can drain any creative urge. Hope you get back to your writing soon. I find mine very therapeutic. The good thing is that the ideas are still flowing.