Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Busy, busy, busy

I know, I am trying to slow down I promise. Life is a bit crazy still with uncertainties in the day job, something I think everyone is experiencing at the moment. Waiting for eldest belle's first lot of exam results (college)middle belle with her option choices and that she's managed to sign herself up to two dance shows and a drama fastival. Then the writing side of my life has been incredibly busy.
Thank you to everyone who's downloaded a copy of Making Waves and sent me nice messages - I'm so glad you like it.
Dangerous to Know will be out on April 12th from Astraea Press and Brief Encounters will be out from E-Scape Press at the end of April/start May.
I'm just finalising the details but hopefully very soon I'll be able to share some really big news with you! It's to do with a certain mss that features a ghost, a cottage and a very yummy hero.

No comments: