Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sunny Sunday

One week to go to my holiday - I'm looking forward to it so much. This October we're going back to one of our fave places that we haven't visited for a few years - St Osyth on the Essex coast. We plan to get our Christmas shopping organised at the shopping village and in Colchester. To visit Frinton on sea and walk along the sea front at Clacton, go on the pier, eat lots of sea food (well I do) and generally chill out for a week before we come back to the hurly burly of dance exams, show rehearsals, school events, tons of work stuff and just life generally. I'm hoping this lovely sunny weather keeps up while we're away

2 comments:

Phillipa said...

Gorgeous, isn't it? I used to love Oct half term hols - last chance to get away before spring. Fingers crossed for you, Nell. P x

Jane Lovering said...

I think the forecast is good, so hope you get the lovely sunny weather that makes getting away all the nicer. But it sounds like you've got plenty of activities lined up, even if it's a bit less than perfect. And I'm with you on the seafood eating...mmmmm