Monday, April 12, 2010

Five go off to the Cotswolds

We're leaving the house and the fish in the capable hands of the sitters while we disappear for a few days to the Cotswolds in the tourer. I may or may not have net access while we're gone. This time we're staying at Moreton-in-the-marsh so I'm not sure what access they'll have. The Belles inform me there is a market there tomorrow which they plan to attend. I'm hoping we can go look at old cottages as my research for Me. You and Him. I realised yesterday that chapter wise I'm halfway through the book - eep, how did that happen? and still tons of stuff to go. Is there a ghost? Who is the father of Louise's baby? Will Kate choose Steve or Mike? and is Chuck above board? All these questions and more in the next seventeen chapters - cue the Dick Barton Music....

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Have a wonderful time, Nell. I was born and brought up near Moreton (Chipping Campden). A beautiful part of the world.

Kate Hardy said...

Have a fabulous time, Nell xxx

Karen Roderick said...

Be sure to stop off a Dayleford Farm Shop. Their olives are divine! x

Julie Day said...

Have a lovely time and hope the weather holds for you. Sounds intriguing your next book.