Thursday, April 15, 2010

Brr - where did the sun go?

Maybe it's behind the cloud of volcanic ash. We're back! No net access while I was away so I'm a bit behind. Okay, I'm a lot behind. I didn't do any writing but I did do lots of research - I bought a great book on costumes through the ages, visited heaps of ye olde worlde cottages and saw an archeological dig in Stratford. I'm back at the day job tomorrow then I'm hoping that I'll get loads of writing done in between tackling the laundry mountain and chasing up stuff for the belles to return to school on Tuesday. I'll put some pictures up as soon as I've downloaded them of where we've been.

3 comments:

aka Susie Gardner said...

Sounds like you had a fab time, Nell. Looking forward to seeing your pics.

Ms Menozzi said...

Glad you're back! Hope it was fun, and the ash didn't affect your holiday... :)

Julie Day said...

Welcome back. Hope you didn't have too much housework to do.