Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Random thoughts

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that the woman on the airfreshner ads, you know, the one whose kid wants to do a poo in Paul's bathroom is the same woman in the advert for kitchen towels where the elephant breaks down the fence?
And I want to know how Paul feels about people wanting to poo in his bathroom? I mean, does he charge? is there a queue outside his front door? Is he listed with a brown leisure sign on the main road pointing the way to Paul's bathroom?
It's like the ad for the phone, I think it's an iphone, where they tell you haow to phone Kevin after finding his number - I don't want to phone Kevin or email him.
Sigh, the belles have threatened to ban me from watching the ads.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Gosh, what a lot I'm missing. I tend to record anything I want to watch so, when the ads come on, I fast forward. Now I'm thinking the ads are more entertaining!

Allie said...

It's when you actually start comparing meerkats you know it's all getting a bit too much...