Thursday, January 15, 2009

Web revamp

In line with revamping this blog I've also been tidying up my website now some of my publishers have ceased to be. I still have some work to do on it but I'm slowly getting it sorted out. I've looked at all kinds of nice writerly websites for inspiration but I quite like my nice simple little site. What do you all like to see on a writers website? and most importantly what don't you like?
My personal dislikes are music - it makes me jump and if I don't like the authors taste in music I assume I'm not going to like their books - which is pretty daft but no one said I had to be rational. I also hate dark backgrounds and light text - I'm old and crabby and the eyes aren't what they used to be.
So, how about it - what would you like to see or not see on a writers website?

No comments: