Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Good Stuff!

I'm determined that 2009 will be a good year despite the nay sayers and so far so good at least on some fronts. Congratulations to the RNA romance prize nominee's. These were announced today and include Kate Hardy, Fiona Harper, India Grey, Jessica Hart and Little Black Dresses Lucy Broadbent and Robert Hale's Beth Elliot.
Winning the RNA prize literally changed my life so it's exciting to see the new list.
Other good news today included getting my PLR statement for library lending. Yay! I love libraries and always try to support them.
My other really big and exciting news is something I don't think I'm allowed to talk about yet but it made me squee with excitement when I heard the news. I promise as soon as I can spill the beans I will. He he I love being a tease!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What is it? What is it? What is it?!?!!?