Thursday, September 25, 2008

Checklist

Heading off to get the passport renewed tomorrow along with my colleague, Tim, who's going to Philadelphia with me. I think once we have renewed shiny passports in our hot little hands it will finally sink in that we're really going.
So much left to do! I need dollars and to move appointments and get the belles sorted out and pay my bills and top up my phone and and and...
Squee!
Going any further than Wolverhampton is a big day out for me - this is just mind-blowing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent! I was born in Philadelphia and my brother lives there. It's a beautiful city with lots of history. And the food...yum.

Hooray for you and your trip!

You will probably find you can get US dollars at many US cashpoints for a small (US$2) fee with your UK bank card. I never change money before I go, any more. Though it's less hassle once you get there to have some cash with you.