Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Big Bro

Nominations day - mm, this'll be interesting. Lisa gets more scary and unhinged by the day. I swear her eyebrows have a life of their own. They'll probably get their own show when she leaves. Sara of the strange nose breaks new vocal records daily with that irritating screechy voice. Kat and Rachel are both such sweethearts even if Kat is tone deaf. Am I alone in wanting to burn that hideous stripy hat of Dale's? He appeared to be trying his best to climb inside it yesterday. Darnell is a brick short of a load and has taken paranoia to new heights. Mikey is well... um peculiar. Mo must have been a sloth in a former life but he is so funny. Then there are Rex and Nicole both of them in love with Nicole - bless.
I'm loving it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,my god i've been saying how unhinged Lisa is,when her eyes widen she looks like she's warped to littlegreenmanland.
A New Guest

Unknown said...

Oooo I am completely out of what is happening!! I must catch up before I get back next week :-)

Nell Dixon said...

Welcome, new guest, waving to Biddy! Dale is becoming even more morose now he knows he's been nominated along with Stuart.