Monday, July 21, 2008

Feeling accomplished

Today has been my day for tackling some of my chores around the house. It's much easier to do these when Mr Nell and the belles aren't around, otherwise nothing much seems to get done. My bedroom is now shiny and so is the ensuite bathroom. I've done four loads of washing and drying so far thanks to the sun finally shining. Anyone I owe a parcel too, I went to the post office so watch your letterboxes.
I shopped and bought food that might help me lose some weight. Mr Nell took some very unflattering pics of me while we were away - I look like a weeble on most of them. Do you remember Weebles? They were a kids toy advertised with the song - Weebles wobble but they don't fall down. That's me - Mrs Weeble.
So now I'm tackling the laundry mountain and the belles rooms. If I don't reappear by tommorrow send a search party.

1 comment:

EllenToo said...

I remember Weebles and come to think about it that's what I look like also.