Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Back to earth

Thanks to Abbey and Charlie for hostessing the party. I've wrangled the goodies back from Charlie and should get everything in the post by Monday. Thanks to everyone who's taken the time to visit the blog, come to the signings, bought the book and sent me wonderful emails - most of which accuse me of keeping them up at night. I appreciate each and every one of you.
Jessica sent me the most amazing bouquet of blue roses. I've taken pics and if I can find the cable to the camera I'll post a pic tomorrow (Mr Nell, my personal techno wizard is at work and you all know I'm a doofus with computers)
Tonight I went to the eldest belles school to see her recieve prizes for her school work and tomorrow I go to see Boo at her leaving service from primary school. This year seems to be flying past at a scary rate. The belles are all off on holiday next week with their grandparents to the Isle of Wight, this means me and Mr Nell are sprogless for a week!! wow! Technically this should mean I write tons and watch crap adult tv all week. In reality it'll probably mean I get to deep clean/fumigate their rooms and watch Big Brother to my hearts content.

1 comment:

Julie Day said...

I know what you mean about time flying fast. My oldest nephew turns 13 next Monday, a teenager! and I can't believe it. Only seems like yesterday that he was small. I think my youngest nephew starts secondary school this September. Where did all those years go?