Thursday, June 26, 2008

Spider!

Mr Nell is on nights. This morning he came back at three am as he had a hospital appointment and needed to catch some ZZZ's before he went. When I got up to get ready for work I saw a great big brown spider staring up at me from the floor. I have this thing about not being able to kill things, even things I don't like such as spiders. I managed to trap him under a toothglass and left him on the floor - normally I would have opened the window and put him outside but it was dark and Mr Nell was asleep so I didn't want to make a noise.
By the time I got home from work I'd forgotten about my eightlegged friend under his frosted glass prison. Right until Boo went in my room and I heard...
'What's this gla? ARGH, GIANT SPIDER...'
Yep, she let Spidey out. She ran one way and Spidey ran the other. Now we can't find him and Mr Nell is working again tonight so it's me and the eight legged monster in my room. I swear if you hear a scream in the middle of the night come save me!

1 comment:

Julie Day said...

I think you were brave just putting a jar over it. I hate spiders and if it had been me I would probably have called for my mum to help out (childish I know but I hate them crawling everywhere). Hope Mr Nell catches it for you and you don't have to put up with it for too much longer. See you next week in Chichester.