Monday, June 02, 2008

Animal Instincts

I've done my final read through and sent it off to my agents for their opinion before I email it to my lovely editors at Little Black Dress. I hate this bit now, where I finally share my manuscript with someone else. The only other person to have read it is Jess and she gets to see the raw, unedited version in bite size chunks - by the time it gets sent off it's grown, been polished, added to and smoothed out. So now I get to settle in for a nailbiting time till I hear back - probably in a couple of weeks time.
In the meantime, I think I'll write the synopsis for my next story - Crystal Clear and do some more on my mainstream book to get a partial into some sort of shape.

1 comment:

Jessica Raymond said...

Is it wrong to gloat about the fact that I get to read your books before anyone else?

*Cheshire cat grin*

xx