Saturday, February 09, 2008

Fishy tails

One of my Platys has been bullied by his tank mates and has fin rot so he's in an isolation bag in the main tank being treated with stress coat. Poor baby.
I had a nice quiet birthday, had a lovely visit from my three year old neice armed with some flowers she'd chosen herself. There were even some heads left on.
Then I got a really super phonecall about a writing project. I can't say anything yet as I don't know if I can go public and it's nothing definite or paid for but it is something special.
Hip is improving slowly and I'm being very virtuous about sticking to my limitations. Mainly because Mr Nell is policing me and the belles are like a choral concience.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Belated birthday greetings! Excited to hear your news when you can tell us :-)