Wednesday, November 07, 2007

By George I think she's got it...

Sometimes I can be stunningly slow. I've had an idea for a bigger book tumbling around in my head for weeks. I had the main character, all sorts of things but something just didn't quite click. I started a file, part wrote a synopsis but still not feeling the lurve.
Then this morning - ting! Totally different story pops into my head, four characters all named with their issues and a title. I now have a new file and the synopsis is unfolding in my head like magic at the moment.
Phew, I was beginning to wonder if I could ever get it to work but now I feel surprisingly optimistic.

4 comments:

Lis said...

Gotta love when that happens :)

Ray-Anne said...

What a star! Fingers crossed. :-)

Amanda Ashby said...

doncha love it when it all comes together like that!

Tim Gonzo Gordon said...

Inspired Creativity.

Man, it's cool when that happens. YOu can't stop. You gotta GO with it!