Monday, March 05, 2007

Holding out for a hero.


I had my crit of chapter three of my medical back from Jess so that's all polished up now just in case M&B are interested. Still no news on Charlie, this is the point where I get really antsy so I'm in full distraction mode.

Part of my distraction is my plotting for Blue Remembered Heels. I've been giving some thought to my hero for this and by chance I spotted a face on TV that fit the bill. I know - that's really unusual for me as I haven't a clue usually about actors or films. However they helpfully printed his name on screen so I could look him up. So here's Alec Baldwin.

5 comments:

Jessica Raymond said...

Nice! Do you have any inspiration for your heroine?

Jess x

Phillipa said...

Nell - have you only just discovered Alec? Actually, I liked him best when he was young and 'innocent' in The Hunt for Red October. Good luck with both partials and thanks for your message of support. I feel better now and put up a happier post instead but kept your note.:)

Unknown said...

Nice photo...ditto Phillipa's comments on his younger years though........hang in there.

Lis said...

Always liked Alec! Good casting :) Fingers crossed for good news soon on Charlie!!

Nell Dixon said...

I always was slow! lol A heroine may be harder as Abbey is a scam artist and her special skill is she's so ordinary that no-one notices her. Any suggestions?