Saturday, January 06, 2007

Just sometimes...

My internet server provider is up to it's tricks again. I'm hoping this will stay on long enough to let me post. If you've emailed me and I haven't responded it's because I can't. I can recieve but not send - well certainly nothing more than a one line sentence if the wind is in the right direction.
I've recieved my confirmation from M&B so Charlie is sitting there waiting. Making Waves is almost complete and I have lots of things firming up for my new medical.
Be My Hero is due out in just over two weeks time and my edits after much cussing over the lack of email send facility should now be with Laura.
Cable tell me they should have this fixed next week - I won't hold my breath.

1 comment:

Jessica Raymond said...

Fingers crossed for you!

Jess x