Friday, January 12, 2007

I'm baack!

Yay! Cable appears to be working again - at last. We've compensation for all the disruption in reduced bills and free calls for the next six months but what a nightmare!
I've started my new medical and managed a chapter on Places to Go - wow, really pleased with that. I also have a very rough almost completed synopsis for the new medical.
Things To Do is finally listed on Amazon.com!!! Now once I'm caught up again I plan to have a new contest so please keep your eyes peeled and I'll be announcing that shortly here and over at my website. I'll also be emailing the first of my guest authors their interview questions for my My space blog spotlights.
Oh, it's so good to be back.

2 comments:

Lis said...

Yay on your cable working again and big yay and woohoo on being up at amazon!!

Sara Hantz said...

Welcome back!!!!!