Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Ready or not...

I finished checking Charlie Darling today. Did the last of my tweaks and printed it out. Now it's all parcelled up and ready for the post office, requested material written on the outside and my treasured compliment request slip nestled on the inside. Just have to cross my fingers and hope for the best now.
I've 4k left to write on Making Waves and I really want to finish that as soon as I can so I can prepare my next medical partial. My dh has finished preparing my new laptop so I can start to transfer all my favourites and adresses and 'stuff' from this one to the nice shiny new one for the new year.
Still waiting for Things To Do to go up on Amazon but I got a kick out of finding Marrying Max in large print for preorder at Waterstones. Next excitement will be the release in January of Be My Hero from http://www.moonlitromance.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nell, everything is crossed for Charlie Darling. I'm so sure that 2007 is going to be a biggie for you!!!!

Anonymous said...

Sending some magic dust back your way for Charlie! Crossing all the crossables. Best of luck :o)

Anonymous said...

Nell - crossing all my digits for you. I'm sure you'll wow them and I for one want to read it in print.
We got requests the same day (but mine isn't quite Mr Sheen polished to post point yet). So inspired by you I'm firing ahead.
Good luck - may 2007 bring wonderful things. Jude

Nell Dixon said...

Hugs, Judy. You can do it!!!