Monday, October 16, 2006

Ups and Downs

Today has been one of those up and down days. On the down side, due to my inability to access my bank account, no cashpoint card means I can't check my balance, can't bank on the net as it needs a number password and now I can't phone bank because of the number to dial, acct number etc that you have to tap in, I had a nice chat with a human bank person today. Hi Karen, if you read this.
On the upside Karen has managed to sort out sending me a weekly statement and saved me £16 per month.
I heard from Crissy at Samhain that Things to Do may be slightly delayed going into print due to a technical glitch.
On the upside, I should get my readers fees from the RNA which will help a touch with my cashflow problems.
Also on the upside I now have 150 newsletter subscribers.

I'm also launching a special offer for my readers - if anyone's purchasing Things To Do, either as a gift for someone or as a treat for themselves before Christmas drop me a line at helen@nelldixon.com and I'll send you a little bag of goodies, pen, magnet, postcards, so you can make your gift extra special.

1 comment:

Phillipa said...

Hi

Didn't know you get a readers fee for the RNA. I still think you're a star to do critiques. They must take a very long time.